Born Pink Outfit



If you have read my previous post, I mentioned that my outfit for the concert cost me PHP 200.00 only. Read it here.

I make sure that when I add new clothes in my wardrobe, It will be useable for different events and better for the usual days. Ever since I'm drawn to fashion, My favorite place to go to get a quality and cost sufficient items is Ukay-Ukay. My family and friends can attest to this, and I even sell Ukay online!


If your patient enough to sift through piles of dusty clothes and creative mind to mix and match, then you can conquer the ukay hunt. 

There's a huge Ukay shop near my workplace called WCHA (I don't know how to pronounce it but I pronounced it Wachaaa) where I wait for my jeepney ride every night. I dropped by in the shop every night in hopes of finding a pink top to wear to a concert, but instead, I stumbled upon a fabulous pair of pink pants that I just had to have. It's the kind of pink I had in mind too. They had been on sale for a while, and I got them for only PHP 100.00. I never put them back on the rack because I knew they were meant to be mine.


My plan was to wear black and pink for the Blackpink concert, so I looked for a leather top on Shopee and found a perfect one for only PHP 99.00. It was see-through lace at the back, which I loved. I also wanted to wear boots if I decided to wear a skirt, but since I bought pants, I just used my Timberland Flex Sneakers instead. I recently attended a wedding and bought a small bag at Fudge Rock PH, which I decided to reuse. 


The Born Pink in Manila concert was a great experience for me, especially since I was able to enjoy it while sticking to my personal style and budget of only two hundred pesos.




How about you? what's your comfort style? Let me know in the comment box below.


1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! Kikay fashion is nice but unfortunately not my comfort style, but it looks so good on you! Keep the fashion posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.