Cafe Blog | Daily AM Cafe


I've been listing hole in the wall or neighborhood coffee shops to explore so I can continue my self-project "more than a cup". I found this shop called Daily AM cafe which is two rides away from home. 


I'm a homebody since pandemic happened and currently working with myself mentally. As part of my self care,  I'm trying to change my routine and wanted to go out and do the things I'm fond of or hopefully do more and better. Since I live in Cavite, It would be a shame to go further and not to check out what we've got here in the place where I live. It would also be a good point so next time when a friend ask me to hang out in the south, I'll be able to recommend some places to go. 

Daily AM Cafe is located in Harvest Market Place Alapan 1-C Bucandala Imus Cavite. I just always see this colorful street whenever I travel from Aguinaldo Highway going home. So there's a few shops inside, dry market and a mini park (where you can bring your dogs yey!)

Again disclaimer, I'm not a caffeine addict or coffee connoisseur. I'm just someone who finds tranquility whenever I spend time in a coffee shop sipping my choice of drink and who enjoys the sweet bitterly aroma of coffee.


How's the experience at Daily AM Cafe:

Ambiance ☆☆☆☆☆
Hidden in the alley of Harvest Market, found a small four cornered coffee shop composed rustic natural colors mainly white green and brown palette, giving a cozy vibe and aesthetically pleasing (as gen z describes it). Every detail of the shop is instagrammable. There was a huge mirror which is my favorite part and a seat facing the glass wall intended for photo op, definitely good for your feed. They have this huge macrame wall art that fixed the overall mood of the cafe and will not forget the plant beside the mirror which looks expensive. 


Drinks and Food ☆☆☆
We ordered spanish latte for Erick and Mocha Chip Frappe for me with a plate of tacos. Based on what we just tried, Drinks are too sweet though I expected it for the frappe, but for the spanish latte were still expecting the kick of coffee on it. Maybe they are for the sweet sides? While we ordered tacos for snack as it was in the menu but served nachos. I'm not sure but I think tacos and nachos are different. Anyway, it was all tortillas and very few bits of meat/bacon.

Price ☆☆☆☆
The costs of their servings are reasonable and if you compare it with other neighborhood cafe, they're just quite the same. 

Service ☆☆☆☆☆
We've only meet one person on duty that afternoon and she was approachable. She have this "don't mind me, please enjoy yourself" chi. We've stayed for more than an hour because jowa need to finish his daily report for work while I'm collecting clip videos for my tiktok and feed post lol. We're able to enjoy ourselves and nice service. One thing to take note, the signal in the area isn't good; due to that, we can't use our data and they have slow wifi. They are open weekdays 12nn to 8pm and weekends 9am to 9pm. 


How ironic that its called Daily AM cafe but we went there almost evening time. Anyway, I think I found my bestie for this cafe hopping activity and that's my boyfriend. I'm just grateful that he's willing to do things that will make me happy. To make it up with him, we make sure my cafe exploration is the same time he can do his reports. He's also a supportive boyfriend who flutters me whenever he says "Picturan kita" and "order ka pa ng gusto mo" satisfied girlfriend, five star for this man. 

Check this short video: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRXKr1aS/

Aside from the #morethanacup hashtag for my cafe blogs, I'll be adding #letshangoutinthesouth for more cafes here in cavite. 

Leave a comment down if you have any suggestions or recommendation for me to try out. 🤎


• Follow me on tiktok for more short vlogs: helloayahn 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the new post and the new hashtag! The coffee shop looks really cozy and I'm happy to read that you had fun on this new experience! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.